With over 150 million active users, and 50% of all users logging into Google Plus daily, Google Plus is a social network you can’t ignore. Sure, it isn’t as popular as Facebook or Twitter, but it can help impact your search engine rankings in a positive way.
- Whether you like or hate Google Plus, you have no choice but to leverage it. Why? Because Google owns it!
- As the most popular site in the world, Google can really help boost your revenue. Having the top rankings can mean the difference between being in business and being out of business.
- Because the search giant owns this social network, you’re better off using it due to the fact that it can impact how well your site does in the organic listings.
A Google account now comes with a Google Plus personal profile page, a Google Plus Business page, YouTube Channel page, and a Blogger page. They can all be synched for higher rankings in Google and finding new leads. We offer a Google Tools Synchronization Module that bring all of these Google tools together to give your business power rankings and new customers.
• Google account creation.
• Google Plus Business page design.
• Google Plus personal profile page design.
• YouTube channel page design (a video is needed for a YouTube channel).
• Blogger page design.
• Synchronization of YouTube, Google Plus and Blogger pages for stronger rankings.
• Embedding of all Google specific HTML code and icons on website and other Social Media pages.
• Google Plus page training videos for increasing views and attracting followers for sales leads.
• Updating Google Plus page with images, data, links, videos and other digital assets.
• Updating YouTube channel page with new videos.
• Updating Blogger page with new posts, images, links, videos, and articles.
• SEO tracking report (rankings) for YouTube, Google Plus, and Blogger.
• YouTube, Google Plus & Blogger analytics (views and visitors) reports.
Below are screenshots including links from a Google Synchronization Module we produced for one of our clients.